Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Killing Napster

From: Nuno Fernandes <nfernandes () book com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:14:13 -0500

access-list 103 deny   tcp any any eq 8888
access-list 103 deny   tcp any any eq 5555
access-list 103 deny   tcp any any eq 6688
access-list 103 deny   tcp any any eq 6697
access-list 103 deny   tcp any any eq 6699
access-list 103 permit ip any any
access-list 104 deny   tcp any any eq 8888
access-list 104 deny   tcp any any eq 5555
access-list 104 deny   tcp any any eq 6688
access-list 104 deny   tcp any any eq 6697
access-list 104 deny   tcp any any eq 6699
access-list 104 permit ip any any

That is access-group in and out.