Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Nokia/Checkpoint

From: "Yin To Chu" <ytchu () ozemail com au>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 21:19:46 +1100

Hi Rainfinity and Nokia :

Is there a plan for Rainfinity to work on Nokia IP650 which runs IPSO?

How would you compare with HA module in FW-1 version 4.1 and StoneBeat?

How would you compare Rainwall with FW load balancing using L4 switches ,
say, Alteon? See
http://www.alteonwebsystems.com/products/white_papers/flbwp/index.shtml

How many FW-1 can RAINWall support to work together?

Regards

Hi all :

Anyone got experience with Rainwall and FW load balancing with L4 switches,
and would like to share?

Hi Stonebeat :

Are you affected by FW-1 HA and Rainwall? How would you compare with these?

YT