Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: nokia/checkpoint

From: Jerald.Josephs () nokia com
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 11:10:55 -0600

This is correct, but with regard to VPN-1 and not with regard to VPN-1
running on the Nokia platform. Others might conclude that there exists a
functionality in VPN-1 that is not available on the Nokia platform.

Jerald Josephs
Regional Technical Manager - Sales Engineering
Americas - West
Nokia Internet Communications