Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Are Security Experts giving into NT?

From: Neil Ratzlaff <neil.ratzlaff () ucop edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:58:16 -0800

I also see a lot of products for NT compared to unix. Without a lot more NT training than most NT administrators (or we) have, supporting NT is not something we can guarantee, so we don't. Not doing NT curtails our choices. For example, there are several anti-virus checkers that interoperate with Checkpoint FW-1, but only one of them runs on unix.

Neil