Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Home DSL security for a neophyte

From: Predrag Zivic <pzivic () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 05:15:59 -0800 (PST)

Well another alternative would be the GNat box.
Check http://www.gnatbox.com. I think that it is a
very good and not very expensive product.
Pez

--- "m. rizzi" <rizzi () netcom com> wrote:
amazed that there seem to be no 'good' solutions
for home users, i.e. under
$200 solutions.

What are list members currently using on DSL/cable
setups?
Anyone encountered better products for the average
home user?

      I joined this list a month ago for just
      this reason. I am not a security or
      firewall expert at all. I've signed up