Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: fwtk gone?

From: Joseph S D Yao <jsdy () cospo osis gov>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 12:26:36 -0500 (EST)

I've also done searches with ftpsearch.lycos.com and found quite a few
sites that have it available. Some as redhat rpm's whcih I tried
yesterday and found it was installing the *-gw's in etc.  Haven't had
time to pursue why etc.

If these RPMs were in fact from Red Hat, I have noticed that Red Heat
has a habit of taking packages that install in /usr/local/... and
installing them in /.../.

--
Joe Yao                         jsdy () cospo osis gov - Joseph S. D. Yao
COSPO/OSIS Computer Support                                     EMT-A/B