Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: fwtk gone?

From: dreamwvr <dreamwvr () dreamwvr com>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 19:20:38 -0700

hi Bennett,
           point your browser to the following url:
http://www.fwtk.org
this is the main site...
or any of the many mirrors among them...
http://www.dreamwvr.com/webframe.htm
scroll down and click the url called 'FWTK.ORG MIRROR'
well hope it helps!
                                                        Regards,
                                                        dreamwvr () dreamwvr com
At 09:27 PM 2/26/99 +0000, Bennett Todd wrote:
I just had occasion to try and point someone at the sources to fwtk, and as
best I can tell it has disappeared --- either that, or NAI has just
&*%#-ed up
their site well enought to make it impossible to find.

If FWTK has gone away, what should we use?

Is there any other http proxy available that can strip applets?

What would people use for other proxies to round out a working firewall?

-Bennett

Reuters, London, February 29, 1998:
Scientists have announced discovering a meteorite which will strike the
earth in March, 2028.  Millions of UNIX coders expressed relief for being
spared the UNIX epoch "crisis" of 2038.

DREAMWVR.COM - TOTAL WEB INTEGRATION, DEVELOPMENT, DESIGN SERVICES.
Featuring Website Development and Web Strategies of a TOP Developer
New Look and Feel... Coming to a Browser near you..:)
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/services/MAX_SEC.html><-- Road Improvements
DREAMWVR.COM - The Console of Many... 24 X 7 Evolution Internet
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/dynamicduo.html> <mailto:dreamwvr () dreamwvr com>
"As Unique as the Company You Keep."        "===0 PGP Key Available