Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: TCP port 7 traffic from DoubleClick

From: Mason Begley <mbegley () concentric com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 15:37:40 -0700

Here is what I am getting on my firewall logs:

Jul  2 11:20:33.320 gw dnsd[292]: 516 Asked about Address for
m.doubleclick.net.
-- server 199.95.208.26 sent (m.doubleclick.net. CNAME
exnjld4avip.doubleclick.net.) - RR unrelated to previous CNAME - cache
poisoning
attack?

This just started the last few days.

Mason Begley