Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

re: Firewall Comparison

From: cschuttg () winning-strategies com (cschuttg () winning-strategies com)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 08:39:06 -0600

Radovan,

I have been doing the same thing you are doing from a commercial aspect.
Here are some sites I found to be helpful in comparing systems.

This site is what I have found to be the standard certification group for
many products. They have extensive lab test reports, product overviews, etc.

http://www.icsa.net/

I also rely heavily on this groups sites. They do not test as many products
as you would like, but they do have some real good tables comparing all
products features ... with links to the companies home pages for any other
details you might need.

http://www.networkcomputing.com/core/core8.html
http://www.networkcomputing.com/921/921f2.html
http://www.networkcomputing.com/ibg/Chart?guide_id=1704