Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: ANS Interlock Firewall

From: mjm () reston wcom net
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:44:09 -0500

The Interlock is still around within MCI Worldcom. It is currently ICSA
certified and interoperated with more than 50 IPSEC vendors in the last
2 IPSEC Interoperability Workshops.

On Mon, Dec 06, 1999 at 12:49:25PM -0500, Laura Taylor wrote:

I am currently working on a Market Review of all the Firewall and VPN
products (as well as some other security products). So far I have 19
enterprise firewalls on my list. One of them is the ANS Interlock firewall,
however, since MCIWorldcom purchased ANS, it appears as though this firewall
has been discontinued. If anyone has any information that indicates
otherwise, please feel free to drop me a note. Laura

Laura Taylor
Research Director, Security
Technology Evaluation Center (TEC)
http://www.technologyevaluation.com