Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Web Stuff

From: Siglite <siglite () criticalstop com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 00:49:18 -0400 (EDT)

An excellent source of information on hardening operating systems in
general, who will be likely to attack your server ect... can be found at
http://www.enteract.com/~lspitz/pubs.html.  I've found that be be a
fantastic starting point to learn who's out there, what they're doing, and
some of the steps you can take to prevent intrusions on a general level,
not just relative to firewall issues. (he does however have several
firewall related white papers posted there.)

/* I live with FEAR every day.       */
/* But, sometimes, she lets me RACE. */

KT Morgan
Network Engineer