Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re[2]: Netscape Proxy Server

From: Paige.Greenaway () srs gov
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 07:37 -0400 (EDT)

     It is FW-1.

     Paige

Subject: Re: Netscape Proxy Server
Author:  ben () EdelWeb fr at Mailhub
Date:    9/25/98 6:46 AM

     I have tried several other resources in order to find an answer to
     this question and was hoping I could get some help from you guys. We
     are using Netscape Proxy Server v.2.5 and have been running it on our
     firewall workstation. We would like to separate the proxy server and
     put it on a separate workstation from the firewall. I have configured
     the proxy server, but some reason can't get it to route the requests
     to the firewall. Any idea on how to do this with version 2.5 of
     Netscape Proxy Server?

What flavor firewall?  Gauntlet?  Fw-1?  Raptor?

Ben.
____
Paris, France                      Illudium Q36 Explosive Space Modulator
He's not a newbie.  He's got a catchy .sig.  What more can a boy ask for?