Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: PUBLIC: Re: PUBLIC: boxed "multi-purpose" firewalls -

From: peter.vaterlaus () ubs com
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 12:58:22 +0200

     Apologize for the use of the wrong term!

     According to the encyclopedia on http://www.techweb.com/encyclopedia/:
     "A strong firewall made up of several applications that
     isolate one network from another" i.e. any kind of application
     gateway.

     Peter Vaterlaus
     Note: I speak here for my own, not for my employer