Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: NAI Guantlet "Best of Show Award" The Real Deal

From: HASSAN.KARIM () chase com
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 18:24:37 -0500

I'd actually be interested in talking to ANY security vendor who did not
exagerate!!! The problem that I see is that integrity should be a basis for
making decisions. However, there is not a SINGLE vendor that I've spoken to
that I feel has presented 100% honesty. I think this is the problem with
Marketing folx in general.

So what does this reduce us to..... only trusting the products once we've
evaluated them. People will be people, but the proof is in the product.

Just my thoughts
-Hassan

"Waszak, Tom" <Tom.Waszak @ connect.xerox.com> on 11/09/98 06:43:37 PM

Please respond to "Waszak, Tom" <Tom.Waszak () connect xerox com>