Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

RE: Secure site for medics

From: "Shawn Stevens" <sstevens () jps net>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 20:55:21 -0800

I would personally use some type of token dial in system so that everything
is authenticated securely. We are currently using this type of system on an
NT based network and our users are very successful with it. We have the same
type of users but they seem to be "getting the hang of it". The security