Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Reporting tools

From: wojtek () tryc on ca
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 20:49:08 -0500 (EST)

http://www.tryc.on.ca/iplog/
And feedback will be appreciated

Wojciech Tryc
"The truth is out there.."
                    F.M.

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998 klynn () santacruz org wrote:

Speaking of that..  I've been looking at an extensible way to process
logfiles and generate stats pages. Something where you tell it what format
the logfiles are in so it knows how to work with them.

Anyone interested in helping me do something like that? I'm disgusted at
companies charging $1500 per domain being stats'd. So, I'd love to develop
one under the GPL.

Most of the tools needed are already GPL'd as well so it shouldn't be very
difficult.

Kevin