Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Web server inside the firewall

From: Arian Hormozi <arianh () webtrends com>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 15:13:06 -0800

        It never ceases to amaze me how many times network admins get pressured to compromise the security of the
network because someone else thinks "it's too time consuming/complicated" to do something. If I were you I'd go on a
tirade filled with all sorts of buzzwords and doom and gloom about the horrible security risks and how you could end up
as an IBM commercial or something. Fear is always a great motivator for !clue people to leave you be. :)

-Arian