Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SANS Cybersecurity Training

From: "La Grew, Jesse S" <jslagrew () MADISONCOLLEGE EDU>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 18:59:37 +0000

Will,

We've had custom carousels SCORM package created using the End User catalog
and the most recent carousel included the following:

*       You Are the Shield
*       Social Engineering
*       Email and Phishing
*       Browsing Safely
*       Social Networks
*       Mobile Devices
*       Passwords
*       Data Security
*       Hacked
*       Targeted Attacks
*       Malware
*       Creating a Cyber Secure Home
*       Privacy
*       Conclusion

We've made the other modules available to all staff and we have been
surprised that there are a several individuals that dive into the other
modules we do not require. We also used the pre-check option to allow
individuals to "test out" of the training materials. There is a general
preference for the host led versions.

We are changing this up a bit this year and building something from scratch,
but utilizing the micro videos and other content. We would like to training
opportunities dispersed throughout the entire year and offer more
interactive Q&A sessions.

I would be happy to chat more about it and look forward to hearing how
others are using the content.

Jesse

--

Jesse La Grew, CISSP