Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Top 3 "hot topics" for CYBERSECURITY

From: "Menne, Michael S" <michael.menne () MNSU EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2021 12:55:24 +0000

MFA was number one for us. We've crossed that bridge and are now looking at Ransomware prevention, NIST 800-171, and
enterprise security logging and event correlation.

Michael Menne, CISSP
Chief Information Security Officer
IT Solutions Information Security
Minnesota State University, Mankato
Phone:  (507) 389-5705
Cell: (507) 405-0717
https://mankato.mnsu.edu/cyberaware

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and

On 9/8/21, 6:11 PM, "The EDUCAUSE Security Community Group Listserv on behalf of June Klein" <SECURITY () LISTSERV