Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: InCommon Federation with Azure as IDP

From: Dedra Chamberlin <dedra () CIRRUSIDENTITY COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 14:04:01 -0800

Thanks Ann and Joe.

In case it's helpful...

If anyone out there is having a challenge explaining to management why
participation in InCommon is important, and why the Azure AD IdP can't be
registered in InCommon directly, we put together a blog post that we hope
will help:

https://blog.cirrusidentity.com/multilateral-federations-and-azure-ad

Happy 2021 all,

- Dedra

* Dedra Chamberlin*
 CEO
 510.710.1554
 @dedrachamberlin
 www.cirrusidentity.com <http://cirrusidentity.com>

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 9:32 AM Joe Ryan (he/him/his) <jryan () educause edu>