Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: InCommon Federation with Azure as IDP

From: Ann West <awest () INTERNET2 EDU>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 15:55:39 +0000

Hi Eric,

Cirrus Identity, one of our InCommon Catalyst Providers, offers a federation bridge for Azure.
Check it out here: https://www.cirrusidentity.com/products/bridge

Cheers,
Ann

Ann West
AVP, Trust and Identity
ED, InCommon
Internet2
W:720.379.9666

From: The EDUCAUSE Security Community Group Listserv <SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU> on behalf of Eric Kurtz
<000001e3be18ab7c-dmarc-request () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>