Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Job Opportunity - Associate Chief Information Security Officer

From: Allison Henry <akhenry () BERKELEY EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 11:34:06 -0700

The UC Berkeley Information Security Office is hiring - please take a look
and share this exciting opportunity to join our team!

The Information Security Office is searching for an exceptional technical
staff and IT operations manager for the Associate Chief Information
Security Officer. This role will provide oversight and strategic direction
to three key areas of the Information Security Office in support of the
campus operations and missions: security operations, identity and access
management, and security assessments.

The Information Security Office (ISO) coordinates the risk management
process for UC Berkeley's information systems and directs campus-wide
efforts to adequately secure Institutional data. We are a team of talented
and high-performing Information Security professionals, dedicated to
reducing institutional risk through our comprehensive Information Security
and Identity services. ISO’s portfolio includes IT Policy, Outreach and
Engagements, Identity and Access Management, Security Operations, and
Security Assessments.

See https://security.berkeley.edu/about/job-postings#assocciso for more
information and follow the link to the jobs site. Thanks!

—
Allison Henry
Chief Information Security Officer
University of California, Berkeley