Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Eduroam survey, focus group announcement for October

From: Mike Zawacki <mzawacki () INTERNET2 EDU>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 14:35:09 +0000

Greetings,

The InCommon team is looking to evolve eduroam and scale the service to meet the ever growing need.

We encourage you to check out the recent blog post<https://incommon.org/news/eduroam-is-evolving/> and participate in
providing your feedback on the service. We know many of you filled out the eduroam service survey almost two years ago
and based on your feedback we have made significant progress, but still have a long ways to go.

Today, we ask two actions of you, please complete this survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MNZTDYV> so we can better
understand how your needs have evolved and how we can continue to address them.

Secondly, we will be holding three focus groups throughout the month of October and would like to see you there. There
will be three opportunities to provide feedback. You can register for a specific session by clicking one of the links
below:

  *   Oct 15 - focus group #1 - 11am MT / 1pm
ET<https://internet2.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUkfuCgqzkiGNUMOCX-A2ucnRzOQSUHooMx>
  *   Oct 20 - focus group #2 - 11am MT / 1pm
ET<https://internet2.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUocu-qqTguHt1Bfj14LHBpB2Yvk1Nrorx8>
  *   Oct 22 - focus group #3 - 11am MT / 1pm
ET<https://internet2.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUkcOqtqzwvHdycAEDdTxD3-QTyayKwWfEM>

Thanks

The InCommon eduroam team