Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Job Opportunity: Chief Information Security Officer/Director of Information Security

From: Niranjan Davray <ndavray () COLGATE EDU>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 07:36:22 -0400

Hi all,

I am sharing an exciting opportunity at Colgate University. We are starting
a search for someone to come and help grow and lead our information
security program. Based on experience it could be a CISO or Director of
Information Security.

https://careers.colgate.edu/postings/3087

If you know someone who might be interested please share this information
with them. Feel free to contact me directly and I am happy to answer any
questions.

Thank you in advance.
Best,
Niranjan