Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Department of Education

From: "Kimmitt, Jonathan" <jonathan-kimmitt () UTULSA EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 00:29:28 +0000

Does anyone have a contact with Department of Education, specifically that I can ask some questions about access
control with student information?

Specifically, I would like to discuss in a sort of ‘table top exercise’ about some new implementations, and verify how
current FERPA guidelines might apply?  I want to make sure we do things right during the planning phase….. 😊

Has anyone ever engaged DoE like this?

-Jonathan

~
Jonathan Kimmitt