Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Cisco Email Security (CES) DLP templates

From: Mark Reboli <mreboli () MISERICORDIA EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 15:39:55 +0000

Is anyone utilizing the DLP feature in Cisco Email Security (CES)?  Other than the basic one line descriptions we are
trying to get some information on what the templates hit on.  Meaning if we chose the HIPAA template (what does it look
for in an email passing through CES).  While we know what HIPAA is we are looking more for the information to share
with users and understand it better.

Thank you in advance.

Mark Reboli
Network/Telecom/IT Security Manager
Misericordia University
(570) 674-6753

This e-mail and accompanying attachments are confidential.  The information is intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this
message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.