Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Reminder: SANS/REN-ISAC Winter 2021 Purchase Program is Almost Here!

From: "Starzynski Coddens, Amy Catherine" <astarzyn () REN-ISAC NET>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 09:31:44 -0500

Colleagues,

We just wanted to send out a reminder that the SANS Winter Purchase Program window will open on December 1, 2020 and
run until January 31, 2021.

Please join us for our upcoming free webcasts to learn more about the products available through the SANS / REN-ISAC
aggregate purchase program.

You do NOT have to be a REN-ISAC member to take advantage of the purchase program discounts.

SANS / REN-ISAC Winter 2021 Program Overview - Monday, November 30th, 2020 at 3:00 PM EST (20:00:00 UTC).

This webcast will provide a detailed overview of all the products and pricing offered to accredited educational
institutions, in the US and Canada through the SANS / REN-ISAC partnership program. Join in to hear from the SANS
product experts and get your questions answered about the training solutions offered through the program.

The webcast will feature presentations discussing SANS Security Awareness, Online training available via SANS' OnDemand
and Live Online, GIAC Certification and SANS' NetWars Continuous Online Range. Learn how you can order training through
the purchase program and save more than 50%.

To register visit: https://www.sans.org/webcasts/116450

Maturing Your Security Awareness Program with SANS’ New Phishing Tools and Expertise - Monday, December 14, 2020 at
3:00 PM EST (20:00:00 UTC)

Learn best practices from SANS subject matter expert Cheryl Conley on driving behavior change with phishing
simulations. Cheryl will share tips on baselining and maturing your phishing program straight from her Phishing
Playbook. Gain insight on how to properly plan, execute, and measure risk with phishing simulations. Understand where
your organization sits on the Security Awareness Maturity Model and learn how to mature your Awareness Program by
adding a world-class phishing program the mix.

This webcast also will demonstrate how to implement Cheryl’s expertise in the new SANS Phishing simulation platform. In
a live demo, we will cover key platform features, new tools and training modules, and show you how to use the SANS
Phishing tools to identify and address risky behavior within your user community. Learn how SANS Phishing tool can help
you focus your awareness training efforts to better improve security posture

To register, visit: https://www.sans.org/webcasts/116865

For more information about the SANS / REN-ISAC Partnership Program, online quotes and ordering please visit:
http://www.sans.org/partnership/education.

You are also welcome to contact me with any questions you may have, as well via email at: sans () ren-isac net or at
the phone number listed below. I am always happy to help.

Best Regards,

Amy

Amy Starzynski Coddens

Information Services Security Analyst