Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Searching for a GDPR expert

From: Theresa Semmens <tsemmens () NSHE NEVADA EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 20:54:14 +0000

Good day everyone,

NSHE is searching for someone who is knowledgeable in GDPR and would be willing to give an virtual presentation for
Privacy Day, January 28th.   You would not have to travel because it will be done online.  The presentation will be
geared towards faculty, staff and students and will encompass all seven institutions under NSHE along with NSHE System
and Computing Services and System Administration. The presentation would consist of 35-40 minutes interactive
presentation and 10 minutes Q &A.

Alternatively, if you would like to be part of a virtual panel that would discuss GDPR, we would welcome that as well.

If you are willing to volunteer your services, please contact me at tsemmens () nshe nevada edu<mailto:tsemmens () nshe
nevada edu>.

Best,

Theresa

Theresa Semmens
Chief Information Security Officer
Nevada System of Higher Education
4505 S Maryland Parkway (MS 4016)
Las Vegas, NV 89154-4016
tsemmens () nshe nevada edu<mailto:tsemmens () nshe nevada edu>
702-720-3318

PUBLIC RECORDS NOTICE: In accordance with NRS Chapter 239, this email and responses, unless otherwise made confidential
by law, may be subject to the Nevada Public Records laws and may be disclosed to the public upon request.