Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: CUI network Policies and Procedures

From: "Starzynski Coddens, Amy Catherine" <astarzyn () REN-ISAC NET>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 10:05:30 -0500

Hi Jonathan,

REN-ISAC has a CMMC list & a Slack channel that are both open to anybody with a .edu email address. They are pretty
quiet right now, but information is passed along as it becomes public.

To join the list, all you need to do is send an add request to cmmc-join () lists ren-isac net.

The Slack channel can be joined by clicking this Inspector Gadget link, which will expire in 7 days:
https://join.slack.com/share/zt-jbor9ja8-qUlE73HipAXJDB0TZK4~xw

If there are any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best,

Amy

Amy Starzynski Coddens

Information Services Security Analyst