Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: CUI network Policies and Procedures

From: Jennifer Minella <jjx () CADINC COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 02:08:09 +0000

Hi Jonathan, we're in the process of pursuing CMMC ML3 and working with different resources who are in the funnel to be
auditors in the program once finalized. While we do offer that type of consulting as a service, I'm happy to answer any
questions I can if you have specific info you're looking for. I think at this point we're through the first pass,
control elements of NIST are mapped to DFARS and CMMC and the rest of it's just sludging through the policies and plans
of action.

Jennifer Minella, CISSP, HP MASE
VP of Engineering & Security
Carolina Advanced Digital, Inc.
www.cadinc.com<http://www.cadinc.com/>
jjx () cadinc com<mailto:jjx () cadinc com>
919.460.1313 Main Office
919.539.2726 Mobile/text
[CAD LOGO EMAIL SIG]