Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Trusted CI NSF Cybersecurity Summit CFP extended to July 13th

From: "Dopheide, Jeannette M" <jdopheid () ILLINOIS EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 15:06:52 +0000

Deadline for Call for Participation (CFP) has been extended to COB on July 13th.

It is our pleasure to announce that the 2020 NSF Cybersecurity Summit is scheduled to take place Tuesday, September 22
through Thursday the 24th. Due to the impact of the global pandemic, we will hold this year’s summit on-line instead of
in-person as originally planned.

The final program is still evolving, but we will maintain the mission to provide a format designed to increase the NSF
community’s understanding of cybersecurity strategies that strengthen trustworthy science: what data, processes, and
systems are crucial to the scientific mission, what risks they face, and how to protect them.

Call for Participation (CFP)

Program content for the summit is driven by our community. We invite proposals for presentations, breakout and training
sessions, as well as nominations for student scholarships. The deadline for CFP submissions is July 13th. To learn more
about the CFP, please visit: https://trustedci.org/cfp-2020

Student Program

Due to the Summit moving to a virtual format, we are offering access to all active students who apply (or until we
reach our headcount limit). More information and application can be found at:
trustedci.org/2020-student-program<http://trustedci.org/2020-student-program>

On behalf of the 2020 NSF Cybersecurity Summit organizers and program committee, we welcome your participation and hope
to see you in September.

More information can be found at https://trustedci.org/2020-nsf-summit

--
Jeannette M. Dopheide
Sr. Education, Outreach and Training Coordinator