Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Happy Retirement, Mark Bruhn

From: "Spiars, Vince" <0000019c7c272559-dmarc-request () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 18:19:37 +0000

May retirement brig you opportunities for a new career, positions as a volunteer at so many organizations looking for
help or just enjoying relaxing however you choose to do it. Because of your REN-ISAC work I have received so much help
I might not otherwise, have received.  Thank you for your fabulous professional contribution. Best of luck and well
wishes.

Best,
Vince Spiars