Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

FW: Columbia University & Norfolk State University

From: "King, Ronald A." <raking () NSU EDU>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 20:54:45 +0000

Happy Friday everyone! I hope all are well and keeping safe.

I received this email and, as with all EDU partnerships sponsored by corp, was wondering about its legitimacy. Real or
fake? Is anyone participating in this endeavor?

Thanks,
Ron

Ronald King
Director of OIT Security

Office of Information Technology
(757) 823-2916 (Office)
raking () nsu edu<mailto:raking () nsu edu>
www.nsu.edu<http://www.nsu.edu/>
@NSUCISO (Twitter)
[NSU_logo_horiz_tag_4c - Smaller]