Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

University of Redlands Virtual Tech Summit - Free 1-day conference - October 8th

From: "Irigoyen, Alex" <000000fdd1153508-dmarc-request () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 15:50:23 +0000

Good Morning,
I'd like to invite you and your co-workers to the University of Redlands 2nd Annual Tech Summit which will be held
virtually this year on October 8th. Join us, for free, to learn about the latest in technology, data management, and
cyber security from some amazing speakers including our keynote speaker Chris Roberts, veteran RSA speaker Ron Woerner,
former FBI agent and top cybersecurity expert E.J. Hilbert, and even last year's keynote Mark Lynd is returning to join
our group of amazing speakers. We will also have some powerful panel discussions including two all women panels, with
panelists such as the CTO of Atlanta, VP and CIO of Chapman University, Director of Information Security at Experian
and other fantastic panelists,  discussing the challenges and opportunities women experience while being leaders within
the field among other great topics.

You can find information about each session and all the speakers involved plus register for the event here:
https://www.accelevents.com/e/URTechSummit

Please feel free to share this email to anyone that would be interested in attending this event! We hope to see you all
virtually at our event on October 8th!

Thanks,

   Alexander Irigoyen

   Network Manager

   University of Redlands

   Office: 909.748.8315

   [cid:5994a558-5015-45a2-81b5-aca6824f7736]

Don't forget to save the date for this year's tech event on October 8th. Event website:
www.redlands.edu/urtech<https://nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.redlands.edu%2Furtech&data=02%7C01%7Calex_irigoyen%40redlands.edu%7C8b13ed13ccf2455e001908d71f4f1b0d%7C496b6d7d089e431889efd9fdf760aafd%7C0%7C0%7C637012296936844265&sdata=zItJcQMLniY2gELnYDFpqvWGBsBpGyQAWAo1eslMDLw%3D&reserved=0>