Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: [External] Re: [SECURITY] Email Banner

From: Mark Rogowski <m.rogowski () UWINNIPEG CA>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 14:32:01 +0000

Over here, the CIO makes the decision.  She made it simple and clear:  If any “mail service” is not controlled by a
University department it receives a banner.  Researches and other arms-length organizations/groups choosing to go their
own way are considered outside entities.

Mark Rogowski  CISSP, CISM
IT Security
University of Winnipeg
204-786-9034