Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Adobe Sign "gotchas"?

From: "Jim A. Bole" <jbole () STEVENSON EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 13:54:28 +0000

We're looking to pilot Adobe Sign for e-signing. It's included in our Adobe licensing, so it looks like the cheapest
option :)

I don't have any experience with it, but it looks robust and secure from my initial review.

I'm curious if there are any "gotchas" from security, operational or other areas.

Thanks.

Jim Bole
Director of Information Security
Stevenson University
1525 Greenspring Valley Road
Stevenson, MD, 21153-0641
jbole () stevenson edu | O: 443-334-2696