Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: FREE vRIMM Event Today (6/11 @ 1PM EDT): Hostile Events Preparedness Series

From: Jamie Schademan <Jamie.Schademan () CWU EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 16:28:04 +0000

Thank you Amy 😊
Jamie

Jamie Schademan, CISM
Chief Information Security Officer
Information Security Services
Central Washington University
Jamie.Schademan () cwu edu

From: The EDUCAUSE Security Community Group Listserv <SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU> On Behalf Of Starzynski
Coddens, Amy Catherine
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 9:17 AM
To: SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU
Subject: Re: [SECURITY] FREE vRIMM Event Today (6/11 @ 1PM EDT): Hostile Events Preparedness Series

Caution: This email originated from outside the university.
Do not click on links, open attachments, or reply unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. If you
consider this email as phishing or spam please use the Report Message
Button<https://cwu.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/2015/Portal/KB/ArticleDet?ID=78311> in Outlook to inform both the CWU
Service Desk and Microsoft.

Hi there! The meetings are all taking place in Eastern Time. Today’s meeting will take place in approximately 45
minutes.

We are sorry that we missed you on Tuesday, but a recording of the presentation and the slides can be found on the
member’s wiki.

Best,
Amy

Amy Starzynski Coddens