Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

FREE vRIMM Event Today (6/11 @ 1PM EDT): Hostile Events Preparedness Series

From: Sarah Bigham <sarah () REN-ISAC NET>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 11:24:00 -0400

Hello Educause colleagues,

Please join us for vRIMM 2020, REN-ISAC’s first virtual conference,
running from June 9 – 25. Over the next three weeks, we will host a
collection of interesting and thought-provoking sessions pertinent
to information security and emergency operations
professionals. Today, vRIMM features a public session on preparing for
possible hostile events on campus. All sessions are free, and
registration is not required. Public sessions are classified TLP:WHITE,
and information therein can be distributed without restriction.

Thursday, June 11

1 – 2:30 PM EST

Hostile Events Preparedness Series

Dave Pounder, Damian Wilk (Gate 15)

Open to the Public

Zoom link available on the REN-ISAC webpage
<https://www.ren-isac.net/rimm/rimm_agenda.html> 15 mins before start
time.

Can’t make a particular session? All sessions will be recorded and made
available after the conference. You can get the most up to
date vRIMM information on the our public website
<https://www.ren-isac.net/rimm/rimm_agenda.html>.

If you have any questions, please contact membership () ren-isac net
<mailto:membership () ren-isac net>. We hope to see you there!

The vRIMM Planning Committee

- Gerard Duguay (Seattle Pacific University)
- Jason Edelstein (University of Chicago)
- Jeff Gassaway (University of New Mexico)
- Ian Washburn (Indiana University)
- Sarah Bigham (REN-ISAC)
- Ashley Goodroad (REN-ISAC)
- Todd Herring (REN-ISAC)