Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Guidelines for Taking University Equipment Home

From: "King, Ronald A." <raking () NSU EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 21:03:56 +0000

Jim

While OIT does not specifically allow or deny, we do have an equipment loaner form. The department head would approve
and be held accountable for ensuring the equipment is returned.

Hope this helps.
Ron

Ronald King
Director of OIT Security

Office of Information Technology
(757) 823-2916 (Office)
raking () nsu edu<mailto:raking () nsu edu>
www.nsu.edu<http://www.nsu.edu/>
@NSUCISO (Twitter)
[NSU_logo_horiz_tag_4c - Smaller]