Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: [EXTERNAL] [SECURITY] FIDO2 keys and MFA

From: "Tomassetti, Tina" <tomassettitm () SUNYBROOME EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 11:46:00 -0400

Just curious, is there a major price difference between YubiKeys and FIDO2
keys?

Tina M. Tomassetti
Assistant Director of Networking and Telecommunications
Information Technology Services
SUNY Broome Community College
PO Box 1017  MS# 63
Binghamton, NY 13902
PH: 607-778-5011
FX: 607-778-5119
tomassettitm () sunybroome edu <tomassetti () sunybroome edu>