Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Live streaming

From: Dan Oachs <doachs () GAC EDU>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 11:33:59 -0500

Yep, lots and lots of options.  If you like the Zoom to YouTube idea, you
would probably like the Google Meets option.  You can create a Google Meet
and check a box that streams it to YouTube live as well for passive viewing.

OBS is a great swiss army knife for live video.  Personally I use that on a
weekly basis for live streams and recording videos.

--Dan