Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Need to restrict admin rights in macOS?

From: Phill Moran <phill () ASTRUMU COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 17:58:53 -0700

If you don't have the underlying AD infrastructure, or are looking for a
different path, take a look at Kandji (https://kandji.io).
We provide services into HE integrations with OKTA, Auth0 (for
CAS/SAML/Shibboleth and ADFS) but for our own (100% Mac) policy management
we use Kandji... CIS Level 1 and 2 preconfigs are available and
customization is a breeze... Self enrollment also. Low cost SAS model.
Happy to make an intro if interested.

Cheers,

Phill Moran
CISO, AstrumU Inc.