Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

EDUROAM Questions

From: "Foss, Henry L." <fossh () SACREDHEART EDU>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 17:46:23 +0000

Good Afternoon,

I've been tasked with implanting Eduroam for my university, so I'm reaching out to the experts.

Can anyone let me know - on or offline - how they began the process of implementing Eduroam for their school? I would
greatly appreciate hearing how you got started, how long it took, licensing, equipment, and any gotchas you may have
run into during the process.

I made a similar post on another listserv a while back regarding open-source SSO (Apereo CAS) implementation and it
paid off in spades, thanks to the entire community. So I'm doing the same with Eduroam.

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hank Foss
Manager of Security Infrastructure CISSP, MSCS, GPEN
Sacred Heart University
Main Campus HC112
Office: (203) 396-8279
Mobile: (203) 295-1356