Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

OneLogin Major Security Breach

From: AIS <ais () REINHARDT EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 19:03:55 +0000

We have been looking at solutions in the identity and access space when we came across this:

https://www.wired.com/2017/06/security-news-week-onelogin-one-bad-breach/
https://fortune.com/2017/06/02/onelogin-password-security-breach/

Were any of you impacted by this security breach? For those of you that were impacted, please email me off-list for how
you handled this problem.

For those that were not impacted, how are you handling the risk of a security breach of your various cloud vendors?

Ajit Singh
Chief Information Officer
Reinhardt University