Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: MFA - Telephony Credit Usage/Reduction

From: Chad Tracy <ctracy () BATES EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 06:20:18 -0500

Ed -

Like Jerry, we don't distinguish between personal or College devices.

Chad

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 10:50 PM Jerry Tylutki <jtylutki () hamilton edu>
wrote:

Ed -
We don't distinguish between personal or University devices, we have SMS
disallowed for all apps and policies in Duo. SMS was disallowed from the
beginning, no community pushback going this approach.

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019, 5:34 PM Ed Jalinske <