Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: MFA - Telephony Credit Usage/Reduction

From: Ed Jalinske <0000007d9892d157-dmarc-request () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 22:32:11 +0000

Will, Chad, Jerry –

Do you have separate policies for University owned devices versus personal devices when disallowing SMS? If so, what
are they and what is the basic reasoning for each? How have your campus communities responded?

Thanks,

Ed Jalinske, J.D.
University of Wisconsin-Madison

Office of Cybersecurity

Program Director, Cybersecurity Policy and Education

UW-Madison School of Business

Adjunct Professor, Information Privacy and Security

608.262.3837 (Office)

917.945.0748 (Cell)

ed.jalinske () wisc edu <mailto:ed.jalinske () wisc edu>