Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: CyberArk and End User Support

From: Harry Hoffman <00000033be3f81d5-dmarc-request () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 20:47:27 -0500

Hi Dylan,

I realize that my reply doesn’t answer your question about CyberArk but
have you looks at either LAPS from Microsoft to accomplish this need or
LastArk (full-disclosure- one of my team members, Ventz Petkov, from
Harvard wrote this) if you also have LastPass or Bitwarden?

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Harry

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 3:55 PM Bukaweski, Dylan S <dbukawes () providence edu>