Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Account purge and reissue...

From: Bingdong Li <bli () NSHE NEVADA EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 17:52:30 +0000

That is exactly what University of Nevada Reno has been doing. Accounts information are stored in AD and a database. It
was automated through a timely-based- auto-run program and a web interface. I wrote that program. I hope there is a
SaaS vendor to do that because it is time-consuming to write these applications for each organization.

Bing