Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Access request

From: Garrett McManaway <garrett.mcmanaway () WAYNE EDU>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 16:56:59 +0000

Linda,

I have talked this over with the team and we are at a standstill on what can be done with this person. We need the
records to show she is an active employee, which she technically is not because of whatever happened to cause this
person to fall off payroll. HR should be consulted on what happened and how to fix it. As soon as that is resolved we
can restore access, or wait until August 19th at which time she will have an active employment record.

Garrett McManaway
CISO & Sr. Director
C&IT - Information Security and Compliance
Wayne State University