Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft LAPS

From: Joey Rego <regoj () LYNN EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 23:47:01 +0000

Yep.  Been wanting to do it for 3-4 years now.  Only finally got the buyin we needed.  We are in the process of testing
and documenting for our environment now in our staging environment. We plan on deploying to production in the next 2-3
weeks.

Here are some other links we used for reference.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.microsoft.com_en-2Dus_download_details.aspx-3Fid-3D46899&d=DwIFAg&c=tSGu_Pc6mPnB6zIYTZr3Sw&r=gQ6NSnDcVot-BJ9DTU8IOuZvrTmcE-wsWleYkIIXgYo&m=TZ-uesKwi3xri6uC85U444FOMw6gJGiaUlLNr9S5v5Q&s=vqHCnG4tczImwvuT10Mf_1nZtQhkwxFFHYQo8obBqzA&e=

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__flamingkeys.com_deploying-2Dthe-2Dlocal-2Dadministrator-2Dpassword-2Dsolution-2Dpart-2D1_&d=DwIFAg&c=tSGu_Pc6mPnB6zIYTZr3Sw&r=gQ6NSnDcVot-BJ9DTU8IOuZvrTmcE-wsWleYkIIXgYo&m=TZ-uesKwi3xri6uC85U444FOMw6gJGiaUlLNr9S5v5Q&s=ryqxZRsA7qyJIaVqMxfHQ-hC5nS8snudnIrjgvd7r9o&e=

Hope it helps. Good luck.

Joey Rego
Associate Director of Information Security
Information Technology
Lynn University
3601 N Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33462